Industrial Hemp Testing
We are a trusted laboratory located in St. Paul, Minnesota for industrial hemp testing. Our independent third-party laboratory is A2LA accredited for cannabis testing. Contact us or call 651-221-4089 to submit a sample.
Since 2015 we have been helping state agencies and industrial hemp license holders meet their research goals. In doing so, our services reflect the most proactive testing services available to industrial hemp growers and processors.
- Regulatory testing for THC determined by HPLC/UV
- Potency testing for hemp-based cannabinoids CBD, CBC, CBDA, CBG, CBN, Δ9‐THC, and Δ9‐THCA determined by HPLC/UV
- Residual aflatoxins screening measured in parts-per-billion (ppb) determined by UPLC/MS/MS
- Residual pesticides screening measured in parts-per-million (ppm) determined by LC/TOF/MS or LC/MS/MS
- Residual solvents screening determined by GC/FID
- Terpene profile for identifying compounds that make up the final product color and flavor determined by GC/MS
- Microbiological contamination screening for molds and bacteria
- Heavy metals testing for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury determined by ICP/OES or ICP/MS (most common metals profile)
|2||Delta‐9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9‐THC)||HPLC/UV||Cannabinoids|
|3||Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA)||HPCL/UV||Cannabinoids|
|4||Delta 9‐Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (Δ9‐THCA)||HPCL/UV||Cannabinoids|
TECHNOLOGY KEY & SAMPLE SUBMISSION
|HPLC||High Performance Liquid Chromatography|
|ICP||Inductively Coupled Plasma|
|TOF||Time of Flight|
|FID||Flame Ionization Detector|
|OES||Optical Emission Spectrometry|
To submit a sample, you must fill out our Hemp Chain of Custody (CoC) form. Please label your sample(s) and provide the sample name(s) on the CoC form. Mark each analysis you would like performed for each sample. Each analysis has a corresponding cost. Package your sample(s) using a clean resealable bag, mason jar, or plastic container. Submit sample(s) with the completed CoC form. Use any shipping courier service of your choice, or deliver samples in person.
Sample Size: Please submit at least 5 grams of sample material per sample. For isolates, please submit at least 2-3 grams of sample material.
Shipping AddressLegend Technical Services, Inc.
Attn: Receiving Dept.
88 Empire Drive
St. Paul, MN 55103