Hemp & CBD Sample Submission Instructions
For additional help or questions, please contact [email protected]
CONTACT US & FORMS
Saint Paul, MN
Whether you have questions about our services, need assistance, or have regulatory concerns, we can help.
Sample Receiving is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Packages delivered on Saturday or Sunday will be received the following business day. Submissions may also be made in person at Sample Receiving located at: 88 Empire Drive, St. Paul, MN 55103.
SAMPLE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
1) Collect samples
These amounts are approximate for cannabinoids:
- Plant Material – Wet 10g or Dry 5g
- CBD Products – Topical/Edible – 1 unit or 5 g
- Extracts – 3g
Additional testing for Pesticides, Micro, and Mycotoxin/Aflatoxins +7 grams
2) Complete the Hemp Chain of Custody Form
- First, provide your name and billing information, industrial hemp license #, and email address.
- Label your samples and provide the sample names on the form. Then, mark each analysis to be performed for each sample.
- Choose a turnaround time. Then, provide a due by date. Rush turnaround time will be confirmed with the laboratory before sample analysis.
3) Package samples
- Package your samples using a clean container or bag.
- Sign your name and date for Relinquished By.
4) Prepare a shipment or deliver samples in person
Submit samples with the completed Chain of Custody form. We accept samples by mail or in person. For shipments, use the shipping address below:
Shipping Address/Sample Receiving:
Legend Technical Services, Inc.
Attn: Sample Receiving
88 Empire Drive
St. Paul, MN 55103
Sample Receiving Hours: M – F, 8am to 5pm
Packages delivered on Saturday or Sunday will be received the following business day.
5) Receive your results
Results and invoices will be sent to the email address provided on the Chain of Custody form.